December 03, 2009

Coin Purse Love


One of my favorite new items in the shoppe this holiday season is the handmade Kisslock Coin Purse from eleen. (I plan to "gift" one to myself for Christmas.) We met Eleen at the Renegade Craft Fair last year, and she was kind enough to make some of her lovely coin purses for us to sell in the shoppe. They are made out of grey wool with a cute wool ¢ appliqué on it, and you know we're all about appliqué right now- and she even let us choose the interior fabric design. (We chose woodgrain of course!) I have had a kisslock coin purse closure in my craft bucket for a couple years now and still haven't made anything with it, and these little purses have inspired me to find the perfect fabric and give it a try.

Speaking of Renegade, they are putting on some holiday craft fairs this month in Chicago and SF. Check their website for more info!

1 comment:

eleen said...

How did it take me a whole three months to see this?! Google Alerts, you've let me down.

Thanks so much for the post, Lauren, and for letting my coin purses be a part of your awesome shoppe! :D