August 07, 2009

Thursday (well, Friday) Photo Assignment: Tools

Thanks for waiting an extra day for the photo assignment, friends! Various appointments and meetings kept me away from my computer all day yesterday. And THANK YOU for these incredible "tool" photos, which are amazing! Next week's theme is: "yellow". Email your photos to info@curiosityshoppeonline.com before next Thursday if you'd like to participate, and I promise to get them posted on time next week! xoxo


Derek's photo


Lauren's photo


Christine's photo


Joelle's photo


Andrew's photo


Eran's photo


Margaret's photo


Jonathan's photo


Elizabeth's photo


Jacqueline's photo


Conn's photo

Tom's photo

Aurora's photo

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love that Jonathan's photo referenced a human "tool", because that's the first thing I thought of with this category. Thanks for the laugh!