August 20, 2009

Thursday Photo Assignment: The Big Apple

Greetings from NY! We are having a fun and busy week- working hard but managing to sneak in lots of great meals and visits with friends, while escaping from the heat as much as possible. It is soooo hot and humid here- I had almost forgotten what it feels like. I'm going to post today's photos a little early, as we're heading to an all-day shoot in a bit, but if any more roll in today I'll add them tonight. Thanks for all the great pics! I love the mix of city and fruit shots!

Next week's theme is: "little". Email your photos to: info@curiosityshoppeonline.com before next Thursday if you'd like to contribute!

Derek's photo


Lauren's photo


Joelle's photo


Becca's photo


Lisa's photo


Elizabeth's photo


Laura's photo


Jonathan's photo


Eran's photo


Deb's photo

and here are a few more Big Apple's that just came in...

Andrew's photo

Jacqueline's photo

Tom's photo

1 comment:

Adolfo Fernandez Penayo said...

Hi, I liked your blog. I invite you to visit my blog ...
www.frasesmotivadoras.com devoted to meditation and well being of the soul
www.emule-configurar.com tricks for Windows and Internet
www.clipnoticias.blogspot.com news in Spanish
www.musicadelparaguay.com

Hola, me ha gustado tu blog... Te invito a que visites algunos de mis blogs...
www.frasesmotivadoras.com dedicado a la meditaciĆ³n y el bienestar del alma
www.emule-configurar.com trucos para Windows e Internet
www.clipnoticias.blogspot.com noticias actualizadas en espaƱol
www.musicadelparaguay.com