August 13, 2009

Thursday Photo Assignment: Yellow

Another great collection this week! I'd forgotten how much I love the color yellow, and had fun walking down our block shooting as many yellow things as I could yesterday. We will be working from NY next week, so let's make next week's theme "The Big Apple". Sound good? As always, send your images to: info@curiosityshoppeonline.com before next Thursday if you'd like to participate. Thanks everyone!!

Derek's photo


Lauren's photo


Aurora's photo


Ann's photo


Lise's photo


Paige's photo


Elizabeth's photo


Tom's photo


Joelle's photo


Gregory's photo


Jacqueline's photo


Conn's photo


Carina's photo


Jonathan's photo


Leigh's photo


Meredith's photo


Andrew's photo


Bev's photo


Lisa's photo

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Conn, you are too funny.
Derek, what are those tiny containers?
Carina, quite moving.
Bev, glad you're back.
I want a hot dog, now.

down pillow said...

Gregory.... awww
I want a hot dog too! lol