October 20, 2006

Seal of Approval

A few months ago, we introduced Lauren's mom to the wacky world of blogs. It seems that in doing so, we've created a monster. Luckily, it's a super-creative, interesting, fun, artsy-craftsy kind of monster. So the other day I was checking out her blog, and she had a great link to a site where you can customize your own seal (see above). I've always been curious about all sorts of heraldry, crests, and official-type ornamentation. And I'm still a sucker for patches and badges. Perhaps part of me wishes I had stuck it out in the Boy Scouts. Can you imagine what an awesome collection I'd have now...

3 comments:

baffle said...

LUV your seal!
LUV you!
xo
http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Movies/Monsters-Inc/Sully-(Monsters-Inc).jpg

House Dreams said...

Awesome bird items at the bird inspiired giftie/crafts at the "Shoppe"!
Delightful bird cards...good work, L&D.

Jessamyn Harris said...

"true love jamboree"!
best favor ever.