August 17, 2006

Reason I Love Libraries No. 1647

I've been doing some research in preparation for our first gallery show (more on that later!), and it brought me to the Library of Congress website. I totally forgot how amazing their shop is! Our friend Kate told us years ago about how you could order historic prints and photographs from the library's catalog. It's unreal! Lauren and I did some poking around on the site and were even able to download (for free) some hi-res images from one of our favorite photography books, "Bound For Glory". Check out some of the beautiful prints available for purchase...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous prints!
I want!

Also looking forward to CG's first gallery show -
Red Sweater Project. I'm sure you and
Lauren will showcase the Sweater Project
most beautifully.