September 09, 2009

Garlands & Weddings


I'm sure this project is already making the rounds on all my favorite blogs, but I wanted to share this DIY garland idea from Anna Bond at RIFLE (one of my current daily reads) for the wedding website Once Wed. I'm a sucker for tissue paper flowers, and love how she incorporated leaves made out of sturdy green paper to turn them into streaming garlands. This Saturday we are headed to our friends Jen & Josh's wedding, which is sure to be a gorgeous DIY bonanza. Jen has been working non-stop for months on custom EVERYTHING, and I can't wait to see how it all turned out.

Speaking of weddings, our 5-year anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks! Ah, the memories... here is a little snippet of our celebration at the Log Cabin here in SF.

1 comment:

Allison Drew said...

I'm also a big Anna Bond fan! She's so crafty.