March 01, 2008

Fun with food!


Our friend Ellen was in Dusseldorf last week for the Euroshop retail trade show, and she sent us this image from a company's booth that specializes in deli lighting. Not only are the meat people one of the best things we've laid eyes on, but I also love the shrink wrapped cold cuts with hard boiled egg flowers. This picture, coupled with some that I saw when flipping through my copy of Betty Crocker's Cook Book for Boys and Girls the other day is really tempting me to start getting more creative with my food presentation....

3 comments:

Jessamyn Harris said...

love those cookies!
the cupcake, however, freaks me out more than a little bit :)

deerseason87 said...

Oh, don't forget the "Land of Nod" baked potato boats! They're amazing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's some good looking meat!